Thai iced tea and Thai iced coffee are made for summer! This recipe can be used for both, just switch out the 8 cups of chai for 8 cups of coffee and wala! Plus, the best part, it’s infused with cannabis! Yummmmmm!
- 6 chai tea bags, or 6 black tea bags with ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon, two cardamom pods, 1 star anise and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 cups boiling water
- ¼ to ½ cup granulated sugar, optional
- 1 can condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 3-5 tablespoons melted cannabutter
How it’s done:
1. Place the chai tea bags (or the black tea bags with the spices) in a pitcher. Pour 8 cups of boiling water over the tea bags. Allow to steep for 4-5 minutes. Remove the bags and add the optional sugar. Let cool to room temperature.
2. In a small bowl combine the condensed milk and melted cannabutter.
3. Fill 6 glasses with ice cubes. Fill each glass two-thirds of the way with the tea. Top the tea with about 2 ounces of the condensed milk mixture. It will sink to the bottom, and that’s good. Stir and drink. So, so good.