- 2 teaspoons cannabutter
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Bread of choice (up to 8 slices)
- Cheese of choice
- Toppings of choice
- Combine the unsalted butter with the cannabutter in a bowl till soft.
- Spread the mixture on each slice of bread.
- Layer cheese on the unbuttered sides of the bread.
- Place a pinch of your other toppings of choice (cut up ham, spinach, etc.) on top of one side of the unbuttered bread.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook each slice until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden. Pair the halves together and enjoy!